Many people don’t like to spend a ton of money when they invest in their first juicer. “What if I go wrong and all the cash flows down the drain?”
It seems like a plausible excuse. This is why Breville came out with 200xl to give the experience of a top-class juicer without spending your precious bucks.
However, is the blender all talk and no show? You’ll be surprised at this little fella that’s for sure.
Learn more about the Breville 200 from this Breville Breville bje200xl juicer review.
The Breville BJE200XL Juice Fountain- Quick Summary
The juice fountain BJE200XL Breville is a compact juicer, but you’re not to underestimate its power as this unit is here to satisfy every beginner. It’s safe to use and makes the process of juicing faster due to its wide chute that fits in whole fruits and veggies!
10.5 x 10 x 16 inches
Coming with an extra-wide chute for inputting fruits and veggies, you spend zero time in prepping. Besides, the built-in frother works to eliminate the extra froth some ingredients leave behind, giving you nothing but fresh, delicious juice!
Breville bje200XL Juicer is made up of heavy-duty materials and a quick look at it will tell you just that. A small but well-built piece of machinery is what this juicer is, making it longer-lasting!
Ease of use:
This Compact Juice Fountain Breville sticks to what it’s made for and doesn’t have any other complicated settings. You only need to turn it on and off with one switch after inputting the raw materials through the shaft.
Owing to its size of only 10.50 x 10.00 x 16.00 inches, it’s very easy to move. You can pick it up and plug it anywhere in the kitchen to get started.
- Wide feeder: An extra-wide chute means no extra preps needed. Just rinse up your fruits and veggies and shove them in!
- Quick to juice: You’ll be surprised at how quick it pulps up the raw goods. It usually doesn’t take longer than 1 to 2 minutes to give you some mouthwatering juice!
- Frother: With a built-in frother, it ensures that no bubbles go down into your glass.
- Powerful motor: It’ll gulp down whatever you shove down it without breaking apart
- No spillage: The pitcher lid is super compatible with the sprout, guaranteeing zero splash while pouring.
- Safe: Breville Juice Extractor is a smart machine because it doesn’t start until you properly fit the lid on it.
- Easy to clean: Coming with only 4 parts, it’ll take only a couple minutes to completely rinse it up. Most of it is dishwasher safe, so you don’t get your hands dirty as well.
- Compact size: The small nature of the Breville Juicer makes it easy to store. You could also leave it on the counter because it won’t ever come in your way!
- Cord wrap: Not that it was completely necessary, but there’s a handy cord retractor at the base for easy storage.
- No setting adjustments: Leafy greens require less power but there’s no option to slow down the shredder. One way to make it work is to put the raw veggies in slowly rather than all at once.
- Noisy: Most users don’t complain about the noise while others do. If you’re someone who absolutely hates the sound of vacuum cleaners at low speed, this juicer won’t be your favorite thing to hear. On the other hand, we didn’t think the sound was too loud compared to most blenders out there.
All in all, this is a very impressive product for the price range it comes in. You can easily fit it in your kitchen and its user-friendly features will have you using it every day! Don’t wait for it to be out of stock and get it right here.
Breville 700-Watt Juice Extractor: Is It Worth the Money?
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor comes with many features and benefits that give it an edge over others. Below we’ve given you a detailed insight into each of these.
Are you completely done with how pulps of fruits and vegetables end up in your juice?
We got some great news for you:
The Breville Juice Fountain has the combined blessing of the 700 watts motor and 14,000 rpm speed to ensure that you get smooth juice every time. It easily devours apples, peaches, tomatoes, spinach, beets, etc. without any complaint! We could go on and on about the kinds of ingredients it juiced up, but let’s leave some up to you.
Although, if you’re blending in banana or potatoes you might not get as much juice cause they have very little, to begin with. Also, remember to never overdo the blending since that takes out the healthy deliciousness of the juice we look for!
Cuts You Some Slack:
You can use the Breville Centrifugal Juicer in your sleep! But we’re not here to talk about the settings again. We’re here to tell you that it doesn’t need any extra preparation of the raw goodies since you can cram down whole fruits into it!
The juicer knows you hate waiting for some delicious fresh juice, so it takes around 1 or 2 minutes of your time only! Also, you don’t need to hastily look through the small manual to assemble it since one look at it should be enough to understand how it stands.
What about cleanup?
There are only four parts to this Breville Compact Juicer and they all pop apart. All of them, except the mesh filter, are dishwasher-safe so you don’t have to manually clean! The mesh filter and juice chute does jam up at times but they’ve included a small brush to easily unclog that.
Quick trick: Give the machine a cleanse right after it’s done juicing. This makes it easy for the sticky bits to come right off. In case the mesh filter causes trouble, soak it for a couple of minutes before rinsing.
Strong till the Last Day:
Breville Fountain Juice Extractor might look bijou and feeble, but it proves everyone wrong with its sturdy exterior! We saw it fall from the kitchen counter and stand up as strong as it was without a single scratch. There’s no hanky-panky with its pieces; they stick properly and don’t fall off easy.
However, if you still have doubts, you can buy it with the guarantee that it comes with a 1-year warranty. Any trouble and Breville will fix it right up!
Quality of Juice:
Who doesn’t love some freshly pumped delectable juice that the store gives us? Although, the high cost of those store-bought juices makes us question our spending twice! Thankfully, the Breville BJE200XL Centrifugal provides you with juice that’s as good as the shops.
Remember how we talked about the smooth juice it provides? To add up to that, it also has a built-in frother that eliminates the foam some of the raw goods build up. Additionally, it’s high power means you get a great amount of liquid with the use of fewer fruits than usual!
Breville Compact Juice Extractor claims to be the ideal machine for first-timers and it delivers that promise. This small and friendly machine is a crowd-pleaser because of its low price, compact size, and the fact that it’s very ‘beginner-friendly’.
Did we miss out on something from our Breville BJE200XL Juicer review?
Share your thoughts and verdict with us in the comments below!