And if you’ve caught up with this fad, you already know that blenders or ordinary juicers aren’t any good if you want the best juices.
Twin gear juicers are great because they make your juices look and taste better. They also stay fresh for much longer. With the best twin gear juicer, your kale-and-berry juice will give you all the nutrients and goodness that you need to keep you going through the day.
Since there are almost countless twin gear juicers out there, you might be confused about which ones are good and worth your money. Have no fear, because we’ve done our homework and have checked out loads of twin gear juicers and how well they function.
We’ve compiled these 10 juicers as the best of the best and go into what they do and why we liked them so much. Our reviews are followed by a buying guide and we even answer questions you might have about juicing!
So, keep reading, and let’s find out which twin gear juicer will complete your kitchen appliance cache!
Why are Twin Gear Juicers So Special?
Wondering why your regular juicer won’t get the job done? Or why are these things even called twin gear juicers?
Well, to start with, twin gear juicers are different because they are masticating juicers. They are also called triturating juicers because they finely crush and grind the fruit or vegetables you want to juice. Here’s what makes them different:
‘Twin gears’ refer to the fact that these juicers use two gears or augurs when crushing your juicing material. This makes the process more efficient and extracts more juice from your fruit than a single augur.
You will notice that two gears get out every bit of juice and moisture from out of fruit or veggies and that the pulp will be almost bone dry after juicing.
A twin gear masticating juicer will break down your fruit in three separate stages. First, it will apply pressure to squeeze and crush them once or twice. Next, the two gears will grind and pulverize the fruit, rupturing their cell membranes.
This will result in a very concentrated juice, with vibrant color. The juice will also have more texture and body when compared to things processed with a regular juicer. It is basically a cold-press machine that extracts all the liquid from your fruits and vegetables, especially the leafier, firmer ones.
Best Twin Gear Juicers: A Summary
If you haven’t got the time to go through all our entries; this little overview will help you out. These are our all-time favorite twin gear juicers and we promise you’ll agree!
- Editor’s Choice: Tribest Greenstar Elite Cold Press Complete Masticating Juicer
- Best Budget Juicer: CIRAGO Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
- The Tribest Greenstar Cold Press Juicer is the best juicer for extracting and preserving every last bit of flavor from your fruits and veggies. The stainless steel gears are more durable and work better with tough, stringy vegetables like celery beets.
- Hate cleaning your juicer? With an automatic ejector, the Tribest Green Star Elite Jumbo Twin Gear Juice Extractor is easy to clean and put together. The gears are also strong enough to crush nuts and grains.
- The Cirago Juicer uses slow mastication to preserve the nutrients of your produce. The upgraded augurs make it easy to extract juice from wheatgrass and other tough ingredients, all at an affordable price.
Top 10 Best Twin Gear Juicer Reviews
Let’s dive right into the good, the bad, and the awesome things about these fan-favorite juicers.