Today, let’s talk about easing up your workload in the kitchen.
With the Ninja Kitchen System Professional Blender that stirs up your favorite smoothies, salsa, dough, and lots of other recipes, with the perfect texture! It not only saves your money on buying different appliances but also keeps space on the kitchen counter.
Want to know more about it?
Scroll through the Ninja Mega Kitchen 1500 review to find out if it’s the one for you!
Ninja 1500 Review: Why Is It Hyped?
You might be wondering “Why should I spend so much on a blender?” To start off, a cheap blender will always leave you with choppy texture and an unsatisfied stomach! The Ninja Blender 1500W is one of the best mid-price blenders that you can get.
Let’s take a look at it’s best features:
Easy to Use:
While our Ninja Kitchen System reviews will walk you through a lot of accessories, they’re not hard to operate at all! If you’re someone like me who hates all the complicated settings in a blender, then you’ll surely fall in love with this one. All the clearly labeled buttons are handy for anyone who doesn’t know what speed settings to put in for the different mixtures.
The Ninja Blender 1500W comes with a pitcher, bowl, & single-serve cups, serving the needs of everyone! Whether you want your food processed or frozen desserts for everyone in the house, it’ll get it done.
Within just a few seconds, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 will get the work done for you. The automated settings lets you take a break while it swiftly wraps up the mixture. Although, if you’re using the PULSE button, you need to keep an eye on it, but it’s only for a couple seconds!
This blender is not what you would call expensive. It comes in a moderate pricing and performs just like the premium blenders in the market. On top of that, even with the budget-friendly price, it has more accessories than many other costly machines!
TO SUM UP:
For a quick scan of whether this is the one for you, we’ve summarized the pros and cons of our Ninja 1500 Watt Blender review.
Points Worth Praising:
- Powerful blades: With the power of 13.8 amperes, Ninja Mega Kitchen blender will grind up just about anything you put it in. Its ability to smash whole fruits as well as crush ice left me impressed! Also, there’s separate blades for different purposes.
- Super comfortable to use: I hate having to refer to the manual for every single action I take with the blender. Ergo, when I noticed how easy this little fireball is to use, it moved up to my favorites list.
- Easy to assemble: The first part of getting maximum satisfaction from a blender, is placing all the parts properly. Thankfully, the Ninja food processor just needed one rotation to cram it into place. Additionally, the blades are fairly easy to insert as well.
- Easy to clean: All the parts are dishwasher safe, giving you absolutely no trouble of getting your hands dirty.
- Base pacifiers: These keep the blender from moving when in use.
- Large capacity: All the pitchers are sufficient enough to serve at least 6 people, making it ideal for parties.
Points For Improvements:
- One speed: Say you’re someone who likes a bit of fruity crunch in their smoothie. But, the SMOOTHIE setting in the Ninja Blender is for putting the smooth in smoothies. Ergo, you might look for a speed setting adjustment that you don’t get with it.
However, for all the people who like having control over the texture of their food, Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Watt has the pulse option with which you can manually blend. This doesn’t seem like such a drawback now, does it?
- Loud: In all of the blender reviews, you’ll notice users complaining about the noise that their blender makes, and it’s no different with this one. Although, I’m yet to come across an appliance that doesn’t make a sound when it’s in use. I mean, a bit of noise can be tolerated compared to the performance it gives right?
- Made of Plastic: Some of you might have concerns about the taste of plastic in your food due the material but I found no such issue with it. Also, this also keeps the accessories from breaking if they fall. A real lifesaver for homes with kids and pets!
Overall, other than the fact that it’s of plastic material, there are no real cons to this. With the extra sharp blades and modern features, it’s a blender you don’t wanna miss out on.
Grab it before it runs out stock!
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 72 Oz. Blender- Black: My Experience With It
My search for an effective blender has been in action for ages!
It was that one fine morning when I got back from my run and went to the kitchen to pour myself a delightful glass of smoothie. I popped in my usuals: strawberries, raspberries, bananas, yogurt, milk, and ice! I took it out, poured into my glass only to taste a choppy smoothie.
That day I decided to end my misery and came across the Ninja Mega Kitchen System Blender. Safe to say, I haven’t looked back ever since!
Want to know why it impressed me so much? Read on!
Blends Everything Perfectly:
I love making my work in the kitchen easy and this one has surely helped me with that. With the ability to give me the best consistency for dough, smoothies, juice, and even salsa, the Ninja 1500W has surely left no rooms for complaint!
Firstly, comes the 72-ounce pitcher that makes mixing smoothies for all my friends and family super easy! Simply pop in the goodies, add your favorite liquid agent and get it going. It makes more than 6 glasses of drinks, saving time for me to enjoy rather than wander in the kitchen all day!
Next comes the 64-ounce food processor and anyone who loves making pizza knows how important the dough texture is. If you’re like me and easily get tired kneading the dough, this will surely give you a chance to relax. Within just under 1 minute, the Ninja Mega Blender mixes up the dough perfectly!
Moreover, the food processor works great for all the frozen desserts as well. Just make sure that your butter along with the ingredients are VERY cold before mingling them in.
Lastly, the best part: Ready-to-go smoothie cups!
I love sleeping in and my love for juice in the morning always makes me late for work. Ergo, I’m not kidding when I say this beautiful blender has been a real timesaver!
All I need to do is cram in my ingredients into the 16 oz. smoothie cup, let it mix up, and take that with me on the way.
Also, for all you coffee lovers in the morning, the Ninja 1500 watt blender pulverizes coffee beans as well, saving you the hassle of manual grinding. Now you know I wasn’t fluking when I said it blends everything!
Suction Lever Lock:
Don’t you absolutely hate it when your blender just runs around all over the counter when in use? The powerful blenders do have a tendency to do that, although Ninja gave this one a leash to hold it back!
There’s a lever at the bottom that you can lock to keep the feet from moving. It might restrict your blender from the fun of playing but it surely saves you some hassle!
I’m not here to bore you with all the cup sizes again! This time, let’s talk about the size of the unit itself.
The dimensions of 9.5 x 8.25 x 17.75, might make it seem a little big for storage. Nevertheless, it fits perfectly under the countertop and out of your way! Even if it doesn’t fit in yours, you can always disassemble the pitcher from the unit to tuck it away.
For Everyday Use:
Of course, it blends perfectly and yada yada, but that’s not the only thing that makes it my go-to appliance. What really makes it useful for me is the easy cleanup!
None of my raw goods’ juices got stuck in the accessories, making it easy to rinse. I used a bit of soapy water to clean right after it was done juicing. This keeps the stuck bits from hardening up.
The blades are pretty sharp to clean so you gotta be careful about that. What I did is, I bought a brush to keep the blades clean without hurting myself. You could use a thick cloth to wipe away the gunk in it.
Easy to Assemble:
The only things to put together are the different attachments. Follow the process below for easy attachment:
- Place the pitcher with its handle to the right of the lock.
- Turn clockwise to lock it into place.
- Line the arrows on the lid to the arrow on the handle.
- Press down the handle-like structure on the lid.
- Once you hear a click, it’s securely locked in!
We never get tired of trying out recipes in the kitchen, do we? Albeit, we run out of creative ideas at times, and that’s when the recipe book with the Ninja Kitchen System comes into play.
Even without that, here are some of the things I managed to blend up in my blender:
- Buttermilk biscuits
- Nut milk
- Pina Colada
- Salad dressing
- Chopping vegetables
Not the One for You?
If you simply cannot get over the drawbacks of the Ninja Professional 1500W Blender, don’t worry! There are other blenders that are waiting to impress you.
Remember how our Ninja Food Processor reviews said that you cannot adjust speed settings? If that thought still remains with you, then this Vitamix Professional-grade Blender will surely have your attention.
It has speed settings from 1 to 10, allowing you to have control over the consistency of mixing. The 64-ounce carafe is perfect for large groups and the sharp stainless steel blades will give you smoothies, soup, salsas, and a lot of other favorites!
If you’re not on board with the plastic material and would rather keep zero risks of BPA, then consider the Oster Pro 1200. It comes with a glass jar of making 6 cups worth of food, making your blended goods completely safe!
Along with that, it also has the benefit of the to-go smoothie cup that the Ninja Mega Kitchen Blender also has. This smoothie cup has a capacity of 24 ounces, making it ideal for either single-serve or for two people!
Overall, what impressed me the most with the Ninja Kitchen Mega Blender 1500W is its versatility, superb power, easy settings, and the base pacifier.
With the introduction of a glass carafe, this could quite easily be a flawless blender for everyone!
Did my Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 review miss out on your favorite feature of it?
Leave a comment below to share your thoughts!
More Related Product Review: