Need to keep your coffee at the best possible temperature? A coffee mug warmer is the one for you. Find your best bet here in our article today!
Want to keep your coffee at the best possible temperature, but keep finding it cold and stale? A coffee warmer is the answer for you. We’ve rounded up the ten best possible mug warmers on the market, so it’s up to you to make the decision!
Along with the best coffee mug warmers, we also included a run-down on how to keep coffee heated up, and whether you should microwave your coffee to keep it hot or not. Ready to know more? Start reading top mug warmers!
The Top 10 Best Coffee Mug Warmers
|Cosori Coffee Mug Warmer
|Perfect for keeping your coffee at a consistent temperature throughout the day.
|Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer
|A sleek and stylish option that looks great on any desk.
|Best for Travel
|Norpro Portable Beverage Warmer
|A compact and portable option that’s great for commuters.
|Smart Coffee Warmer
|Can be used for coffee, tea, and even candles.
|Best for Large Mugs
|VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer
|Can accommodate larger-sized mugs and cups.
|SEALON Mug Warmer Plate
|A high-quality option that heats up quickly and is easy to use.
|Best for Fast Heating
|Misby Coffee Mug Warmer
|Heats up quickly and efficiently.
|DIMUX Mug Warmer
|A sleek and portable option that can be used for coffee, tea, and other hot beverages.
|GARMEE Electric Coffee Warmer
|A well-designed option that is energy-efficient and easy to clean.
|LAMONKE Mug Warmer
|A stylish and durable option that comes with a convenient power-off feature.
01 Vobaga Coffee Mug Warmer
- Made with plastic and comes in a variety of colors
- With three temperature settings under your control
- Has an auto shut-off function for your safety
- Made spill-proof, heat-resistant, with a 60″ power cord
- Compatible with tableware, any stainless steel mug, milk box, and glass mugs
Why You Should Get It:
Do you love to drink coffee at home and work, but hate the taste of stale, cold coffee? Keep coffee at the best possible temperature for longer with the Vobaga Coffee Mug Warmer! Aside from the the perfect companion for your favorite mug, it’s also a great gift for a partner, colleague, or friend.
Unlike other mug warmers, the Vobaga comes with three different temperature control settings. You’ll never have coffee lukewarm ever again! The adjustable temperature allows you have it as hot as you like.
The features are also amazing for this mug warmer. If you’re the forgetful type, the Vobaga Coffee Mug Warmer has included an auto shut-off function to keep you safe. It’s convenient, too — it’s spill-proof, heat-resistant, and fire-resistant as well!
The warmer plate is great at heating coffee at a consistent temperature, and it’s compatible with most tableware. If you’re looking for something for your hot drinks, look no further than the Vobaga! You can choose your favorite color with it, too.
- The sleek and stylish appearance of the Vobaga Coffee Mug Warmer complements any workstation or countertop.
- The heating plate heats up rapidly and consistently, keeping your coffee or tea warm for hours.
- With a flat surface that does not retain crumbs or spills, the heating plate is simple to clean.
- The Vobaga Coffee Mug Warmer is best suited for flat-bottomed cups, however this is a minor flaw that may be readily remedied.
- Overall, we strongly suggest the Vobaga Coffee Mug Warmer to anyone who wishes to keep their coffee or tea warm all day. It’s a fantastic product that both performs and looks excellent, making it a worthwhile buy for any coffee enthusiast.
02 COSORI Coffee Mug Warmer
- Customized heating plate temperature settings — in 1 degree increments!
- Comes with pressure-activated technology
- Has an auto shut-off feature for your safety
- Sleek design that fits both the kitchen and the workplace
- Has a digital display
Why You Should Get It:
Looking for a modern touch to the coffee warmer? The COSORI Coffee Mug Warmer has your back. The sleek, silver design and digital display doesn’t just fit your style — it’s also more convenient to adjust everything to your liking!
The heating element of this coffee mug warmer doesn’t actually turn on until at least 295 grams of weight is pressed on it. Yes, we have the pressure-activated technology to thank for that! That way, the heating plate is kept safe and cool when in reach of others.
Beyond the pressure-activated technology, this coffee mug warmer also has an automatically shuts off when not in use. Once you’ve reached the perfect temperature for your coffee, it can shut off on its own, and you can go on your own way!
- It’s compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry around.
- It has a high-temperature setting that heats up your coffee quickly and efficiently.
- It’s designed to accommodate different sizes of cups and mugs.
- The heating plate is easy to clean and maintain.
- It has an automatic shut-off feature to prevent overheating and accidents.
- The power cord is a bit short, which may limit where you can use the warmer.
- It may not keep your coffee hot for an extended period.
Overall, the COSORI Coffee Mug Warmer is a great addition to your coffee gear, especially if you’re someone who prefers to savor your coffee slowly. It’s compact, easy to use, and efficient in keeping your coffee warm.
03 Norpro Decorative Cup Warmer
- Comes with a heating plate compatible with any ceramic cup or tableware
- The heating plate is non-stick
- Has an on/off switch and neon indicator light
- Comes with an extra long 60″ power cord
- With a decorative marble design
Why You Should Get It:
Are aesthetics important for you? Then the Norpro Decorative Cup Warmer is the one for you. The decorative marble design makes it stand out from the rest of the mug warmers out there!
The actual heating plate is non-stick, so if you ever spill anything on the heating plate itself, you can easily wipe it clean. The on/off switch and neon indicator light also makes it easier for you to control the heat settings!
Did we mention it comes with a 60″ power cord? This coffee mug warmer has never been more convenient. If you want something that fits your needs and makes you stand out from the crowd, the Norpro Decorative Cup Warmer is the one for you!
- The Norpro Decorative Cup Warmer is an excellent addition to any coffee enthusiast’s arsenal, ensuring that their hot beverage remains at the ideal temperature for an extended period of time.
- The warmer has a decorative design that would complement any kitchen or workplace setting.
- It is simple to use; simply plug it in and place your cup on top.
- The device is also energy efficient, making it an environmentally responsible solution for individuals who wish to enjoy their coffee without negatively impacting the environment.
- The Norpro Cup Warmer is ideal for keeping your coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or other hot beverage warm throughout the day.
- It’s inexpensive, making it an excellent present for coffee aficionados.
- The only disadvantage is that it may not work with all types of cups or mugs, so double-check before purchase.
04 Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer
- Is a 17-watt mug warmer perfect for hot coffee, tea, and other beverages
- Is portable for your convenience
- Has an easy-to-clean surface
- Comes with an on/off switch with indicator light
- Comes with a longer power cord for mobility and convenience
Why You Should Get It:
Need to keep coffee hot on the go? Unlike other coffee mug warmers, the Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer is portable just for your needs! The extendable cord makes it possible to keep your drink warm just about anywhere. It’s not just for coffee, either — you can keep beverages like tea and cocoa hot, too.
In case of any spills, the surface is easy to clean as well! If you’re looking to keep your beverage warm, the Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer is the one for you.
- The Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer is a low-cost and convenient device that keeps your beverages warm for hours.
- It works by heating the bottom of your mug or cup with a heating element.
- It’s simple to use, compact, and comes with an on/off button and an indication light.
- Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer is best suited for flat-bottomed mugs or glasses.
- It includes an auto-shut down mechanism that turns it off after one hour, making it both safe and energy efficient.
- It boasts a sleek and contemporary style that complements any decor.
- The Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer is ideal for coffee aficionados and busy professionals who want a hot beverage throughout the day.
05 Misby Coffee Mug Warmer
- Has a minimalist, clean look with different complementary colors, perfect for your desk
- Has a customizable temperature control for your convenience
- Has a gravity induction switch for tour safety and reliability
- Comes with waterproof design
- Suitable for most mugs and cups
Why You Should Get It:
If you’re looking for a clean, minimalist mug warmer, the Misby Coffee Mug Warmer is one of the top choices for you. It comes with different complementary colors you can choose from to customize your look!
Beyond the preferred look, however, this mug warmer also comes with customizable temperature settings. You can choose how hot you want your beverages to be!
For your safety, this coffee warmer has a gravity induction switch. It doesn’t turn on unless it receives a weight of around 13 ounces or .8 pounds. It will work automatically when you put the mug on and when you take it off!
Aside from the gravity induction switch, the heating plate is also covered with a layer of thermal conductive glass. Not only is it waterproof — it’s also easy to clean!
Maintain your desired drinking temperature with the Misby Coffee Mug Warmer. You can use everything from ceramic mugs to stainless steel mugs!
- The Misby Coffee Mug Warmer is an inexpensive and practical way to keep your coffee hot for a longer amount of time.
- It is simple to use, featuring a one-touch on/off switch.
- Because of its small size, it is portable and easy to store.
- It can hold a variety of mug sizes, making it perfect for a variety of beverages.
- The product is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- The heating element might not be powerful enough to keep large or insulated mugs warm.
- The power cord is relatively short, limiting the warmer’s placement.
- It cannot be used to heat cold liquids or to reheat already cold coffee.
06 SEALON Mug Warmer Plate
- Can keep coffee at optimal temperatures while slowing down the cooling process
- With high-sealed crystal warming plates, all with waterproof design
- Automatically shuts off with a built-in temperature sensor and safety switch
- Perfect for tableware, stainless steel cups, and glass mugs
Why You Should Get It:
If reliability and safety is at the top of your list among getting warm drinks, the SEALON Coffee Mug Warmer Plate may be the one for you. It can keep coffee warm — and slow down the cooling process of any drink’s temperature while we’re at it! Aside from hot coffee, you can have your hot cocoa and hot tea at the same temperature.
The crystal warming plate is highly sealed with waterproof design. Even if your best mug spills, it can be easily cleaned up!
The built-in temperature sensor makes sure everything is kept within your desired temperature. It also has a safety switch so that it automatically shuts off when no longer needed.
It’s perfect for all kinds of tableware, too. Make sure you get the best among most mug warmers and get the SEALON Mug Warmer today!
- The SEALON Mug Warmer Plate keeps your coffee warm and delicious for longer.
- Its small size and sleek design make it ideal for use at home, the workplace, or on the go.
- It quickly heats up and maintains a steady temperature, ensuring your beverage remains at the ideal temperature.
- It is a safe and environmentally sustainable choice due to the automatic shut-off feature and energy-saving design.
- It’s a versatile solution for all coffee enthusiasts because it’s compatible with a wide selection of mugs, cups, and glasses.
07 Smart Coffee Warmer: PUSEE Mug Warmer
- With three temperature settings to fit your needs
- Can accommodate most cups, especially flat-bottomed cups
- Offers an automatic shut-off design
- With heat and fire resistance
- Has a cute design that’s all BPA-free
Why You Should Get It:
Among all the mug warmers, this is as cute as you can get! The heating plates of the PUSEE coffee mug warmer features cat-like designs, so you can be sure to have style while warming up your cup. You can also go for PUSEE’S smart coffee cup designs to go with your mug warmer!
This mug warmer not only has the heating element you need, but multiple temperature options to customize your experience. See the temperature easily with the smart indicator design! What’s better is that it fits most ceramic cups, so you don’t have to worry about mug compatibility at all.
Everything about its design also keeps you safe. Not only does it have an auto shut-off enabled, but it also has heat and fire resistance in its material as well. Did we mention it’s also BPA-free?
Aside from keeping all kinds of hot beverages like coffee and tea warm, you can also use this mug warmer to heat up scented candles at home. This smart coffee warmer is multi-purpose, so it’s definitely worth an investment!
- The PUSEE Mug Warmer is a smart coffee warmer that has a touch screen display to adjust the temperature to your liking.
- It is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry and store.
- The heating plate is efficient and can keep your drink warm for an extended period.
- The PUSEE Mug Warmer is compatible with a wide range of mugs and cups.
- It has an auto shut-off feature that ensures safety and conserves energy.
- The PUSEE Mug Warmer is not suitable for large or oversized mugs.
- The touch screen display can be confusing to use at first.
08 LAMONKE Best Mug Warmer
- Comes with two temperature options
- Has a touch-screen design for your convenience
- Employs a smart mug warmer technology with automatic shut-off
- The hot plate has sealed insulation to make cleaning easy
- Portable, lightweight, and with a 53″ power cord
Why You Should Get It:
Need to keep coffee and tea hot on the go? LAMONKE is the best mug warmer for you. As a smart coffee warmer, LAMONKE employs the latest technology to automatically shut off power after eight hours. You’ll never be safer!
As you keep your mug at your preferred temperature with the warming plate, spills can and will happen. But don’t worry — like the above mug warmers, LAMONKE also comes with sealed insulation to make clean-up much easier. It also has an indicator light and touch-screen design!
Customize your drinking experience with two temperature options. Plus, it’s portable, lightweight, and you can practically bring it anywhere with the 53″ power cord!
If you’re looking through all the mug warmers possible on the market, you can stop your search. LAMONKE can be the one for you!
- Reliable and efficient product for keeping drinks warm
- Sleek and modern design
- Temperature control feature and indicator light for safety
- Compatible with most standard-sized mugs
- Easy to use and maintain
- Great investment for coffee and tea lovers.
09 DIMUX Mug Warmer
- Heating element is designed for coffee, tea, cocoa, and even candles
- Suitable for most mugs with gravity induction switch
- Comes with a bright indicator light
Why You Should Get It:
Looking for an easy-to-use mug warmer for home and work? It’s time to invest in the DIMUX mug warmer. Unlike other mug warmers, the DIMUX boasts gravity induction technology so it automatically turns on and off depending on the weight of the mug placed on the hot plate.
It’s suitable for most mugs, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility. For the best results, however, a thin-walled, flat-bottomed mug is the best bet for you!
Have the occasional spill? Don’t worry. The thermal conductive glass layer makes the entire device waterproof. You can easily clean up any spills you might happen to make!
It makes for the best gift to your friends, colleagues, family members, or partner. It comes in an adorned box, too!
- Sleek and sophisticated style that complements any dcor.
- Warming plate with a temperature range of 104-140°F for your favourite beverages.
- Coffee aficionados on the run will find it simple to use and transport.
- The small size allows for convenient storage in your workplace or kitchen.
- The ideal addition to any coffee enthusiast’s collection.
10 GARMEE Electric Coffee Warmer
- Automatically shuts off after eight hours
- Has two temperature options
- Oversized base fits most glasses, cups, mugs, and carafes
- Employs a glass waterproof panel that easily wipes clean
Why You Should Get It:
If you’re looking for the most compatible electric coffee warmer, the GARMEE mug warmer is the one for you. It can fit most glasses, cups, mugs, and carafes with its oversized base! Plus, the plate itself is a glass waterproof panel that protects against spills — so everything easily wipes clean.
It also has two temperature options, so you can customize the temperature to your needs. We’re all forgetful once in a while, and like the other coffee mug warmers, GARMEE knows this! That’s why the automatic shut-off design exists. For a warmer, this mug warmer definitely wins. Get it today!
• Sleek and modern design
• Easy to use with one-button operation
• Wide heating surface accommodates most standard-sized mugs and cups
• Adjustable temperature for personalized coffee preference
• Energy-efficient and easy to clean
• Highly recommended for coffee lovers who want a warm cup of coffee anytime.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Mug Warmer
01 Price for Value
Before you can even consider getting a mug warmer, you have to consider your budget first. Ideally, you’re getting a mug warmer that has value for its price! Make sure the coffee warmer you do get doesn’t end up breaking your wallet.
So, when you look for a coffee mug warmer, you want to get something of quality. It shouldn’t just keep liquids warm — it should do so for a long time.
You should put sturdy material at the top of your list when considering the best mug warmers. In addition to being sturdy, the best mug warmers should be waterproof and non-stick as well! You want something that can withstand higher temperature options, so make sure it has some safety features and padding to prevent slipping.
It’s best if your mug warmer can become a customized experience for you. Adjustable temperature options are a must so you can drink your coffee according to your preferences!
It’s also a plus if the coffee mug warmer can be cordless, or at the very least, have an auto shut-off function for your safety. You don’t want your electricity bill to be high — or for your mug warmer to use all that energy for nothing.
You want something compatible with multiple materials, too. If you want something on-the-go and that fits all your needs, get a mug warmer with multiple features attached!
Got an eye for style? Your mug warmer’s design is sure to have the decor you want and need. Look into different colors, patterns, and shapes that are both efficient and easy on the eyes!
05 Size and Capacity
Consider the size and capacity of the mug warmer. In case you want to warm up multiple cups or mugs at the same time, there are some warmers out there that can heat several cups at once! They’re typically designed for office and commercial use.
There are also some coffee warmers out there that are small enough to be portable. If you like to drink coffee just about everywhere, a mug warmer that’s compact and easy to carry around is a must!
What to Use With Your Mug Warmer
Looking to upgrade the coffee experience even further? Aside from a mug warmer, you should also look into getting a smart mug!
A smart coffee mug will keep your drink hot and ready to sip. It comes with an extended battery life to keep it powered on for a long time. We recommend the Ember Mug — it comes with a smartphone app you can use as well! It can intelligently turn itself off after it’s done keeping your beverage warm.
The Ember Mug is also scratch-resistant, so you can hand-wash it anytime, too. If you want your coffee to always have your desired temperature, buy the Ember Mug today!
How to Keep Your Coffee Warm
Beyond buying mug warmers, there are other ways to make your coffee cup stay nice and hot. Not all of us have the budget for a mug warmer, so in this case, we’ve rounded up ten tips you can make use of to keep your coffee or tea warm:
01 Use a Cup Sleeve
We normally use cup sleeves to protect our hands from the heat of the cup, but it also works well as insulation. Save your cup sleeves from the coffee shop, or go ahead and invest in a personalized cup sleeve you can bring around anywhere!
02 Put Your Scarf to Good Use
Or really, any piece of thick fabric will work. It’ll function just like the cup sleeve will in giving your cup of coffee a bit more insulation. It won’t keep coffee hot for more than an hour or so, but it’s enough to warm you up well!
03 Use Metal Coffee Beans
Yup, they’re a real thing. These metal coffee beans are also called coffee joulies, and they’re designed to keep your cup hotter for longer. It keeps your coffee at 60 degrees Celsius, which is the perfect temperature for your hot beverage. Just put them in and they’ll do the work!
And don’t worry, you won’t swallow them — they’re about the size of a soup spoon.
04 Use a Thermos Instead
Want your coffee heated up even while on the go? Good insulation is the only answer, and a good thermos is the ultimate solution for you. They’re portable and employ only the best materials in keeping your coffee heated up!
We recommend the Funkrin Insulated Coffee Travel Mug. It can carry up to sixteen ounces of coffee. And don’t worry — many coffee makers brew straight into a carafe or thermal mug.
It has quality ceramic coating, so you can be sure that there are no lingering odors or oils. It’s corrosion-free, too! Aside from coffee, beverages like tea, milk, and cocoa are also perfect for this thermal mug. It’s double-walled, vacuum-sealed, and the plastic lid is also BPA-free.
It can fit most cup holders, so you don’t have to worry about transporting it in your car. Did we mention that it’s also leak-proof?
It’s the perfect choice for camping, traveling, or simply going to work and school. Get it today to keep coffee at the best possible temperature!
05 Preheat Your Cup
Want to enjoy your coffee heated up at home without any purchases or extra accessories? We’ve got you. All you need is hot water for this one! Preheat your carafe, mug, or cup with boiling water. Let it sit for a minute or two as you let the temperature spread.
Then, once properly preheated, you can use it to make coffee. It won’t affect the taste of your joe, and you’ll have the coffee hotter for longer, too!
Should I Microwave My Coffee to Heat It Up?
Want to quickly heat up your coffee? Microwaving it for a while in the office pantry or your very own kitchen sounds like the obvious choice. While it will get your coffee to an appropriate drinking temperature, it’s not advisable to microwave your coffee to get it hot at all.
This is because of the natural volatile compounds that exist in coffee. Once you reheat your coffee in the microwave, you’ll notice that the texture and taste is different. And no wonder — by reheating it in the microwave, you’ve released the compounds that make coffee bitter!
So, how do you reheat your coffee without the microwave? A saucepan is the answer. Pour your coffee onto the saucepan and let it heat up on low heat until you reach your desired temperature.
However, this only works at home. If you’re looking to heat up your coffee at work or during a camping trip, the best answer is keep it at a good temperature in the first place. Invest in cup sleeves and thermal mugs instead!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best mug to keep coffee hot?
A smart coffee mug is the best mug to keep coffee hot! With a smart mug, you can enjoy coffee at a hot temperature for longer. We recommend this Ember Mug to maximize the warmth of your coffee.
How hot does a coffee cup warmer get?
A coffee cup warmer can get as hot as 60 degrees Celsius. This is the optimal drinking temperature, too!
Is a mug warmer a hot plate?
It’s more than a hot plate, but it does use a heated plate to warm up your coffee.