We think you’ll agree with us when we say:
It’s really hard to find a blender that gives out smooth results every time.
Or is it?
Let us introduce to you the Oster Pro 1200 Blender 3-in-1 that uses its sharp blades and fantastic power to give you smoothie you’ll not get enough of!
It has hundreds of praises all over the internet and hardly ever disappoints.
Scroll down to know all about it!
Overview of the Oster Pro 1200 Plus Food Processor
A state-of-the-art blender with 3 pre-program settings and 4 speed adjusters. Make healthy smoothies for yourself and your entire group cause it makes up to 6 large glasses of your favorite drinks. With the power of 1200 watts, there’s hardly any raw goods that this dynamo cannot mash up!
14.25 x 7.25 x 8 inches
Material of unit
Material of jug
What exactly can the Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus Food Processor do?
- Adjustable settings: Choose from your preferred blend type from Smoothies, Salsa, and Milkshakes and select the appropriate speed for getting started!
- Dual rotation blade: Blade moves in 2 directions to ensure even blending.
- Smoothie cup: Comes with a 24 ounces travel cup to smash and go!
- Bigger blades: Oster claims the blades to be 50% larger than the previous models, making it easier to blend.
- Glass pitcher: Has a glass jug to make sure you don’t get the taste of plastic.
- LED lights: Comes with lights that illuminate whenever you select an option. This is a helpful feature for all of us who keep forgetting stuff!
What We Like:
- Gives out smoothies with no pulps in them.
- Great for crushing ice for those cold drinks.
- A great time-saver for all us salsa lovers!
- Blades change direction for uniform blending.
- It comes with a glass jar, making the drinks free of any harmful plastic elements.
- A ready-to-go Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus 24 oz smoothie cup is included.
- It comes with auto controls as well as manual controls.
- Unlike most blenders, it doesn’t vibrate when blending the ingredients.
- With a warranty of 10 years, there’s no fear of wasting money.
What We Don’t Like:
- If you have people in the house who hate loud noise, they might be on board with this. Although, we’re yet to come across a blender that doesn’t make any sound. In fact, given the power this baby has, the sound is quite less in comparison.
- The lid on the smoothie cup takes a bit of work to open. We believe it’s a great excuse for working out!
- The unit is likely to leak if it’s not fit in properly. Is this a con or just a misunderstanding of the instruction manual? We’ll leave it for you to decide.
Overall, the Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus 3-in-1 with Food Processor is a great addition to the kitchens of smoothie and salsa lovers. For anyone who wants chunks of fruits in their drinks, it’s best to use the low-speed settings. After all, the Oster Pro 1200 doesn’t leave anyone with a sad face!
Don’t miss out on this gem! Get it here.
Oster Pro 1200 Plus Blender Reviews
All we’ve given till now is a summary for our busy smoothie lovers! Below is a detailed review of what we absolutely love about the Oster 1200 watt blender.
3 pre-program settings:
Whether you wanna be more on the sweet side or the spicy side, Oster Pro 1200 Food Processor Attachment will fulfill your wish. Cram down your fruits and veggies and switch on the smoothies button to get your healthy, delicious drink ready in seconds!
If you’re in the mood for some spicy tomato salsa, you already know what to press…the SALSA button! Whatever spices you put in the Oster® 5-cup Food Processor Attachment, it’ll evenly mix ‘em up to tingle your taste buds!
Finally, comes the MILKSHAKE option. There’s no doubt about the supreme blending of this machine but if you’re using frozen ice-cream, it might not do a great job. We recommend letting the ice-cream melt for a few minutes before pouring it in, to get the perfect milkshake without chunks of ice-cream in it.
Variable speed settings:
Don’t worry, we’re not gonna bore you with the different settings cause we already did that in our pros section. Rather, we’ll simply put in a few wise words from our own experience!
If you’re someone who loves biting into a few chunks of fruit in your smoothie, you can always put it on a low setting to achieve that. No points for guessing but the high setting gives you the complete opposite…a silky smooth pulp free drink!
You might have noticed the PULSE button we talked about. That one’s mostly for the ice that you’ll use. Although, if you want a quick manual blend of any other mixture, this option will speed it up as well.
What’s the backup of all our big talks about the supreme blending?
To start off, the blades are huge! They’re almost twice as big as any other blenders we’ve seen out there, making them capable of mixing larger portions of products.
Blend. Pause. Blend.
This is the next trait of the blades that come with dual rotation. We all know the awful feeling of food getting stuck in the bottom and not being minced up. Oster blades are little geniuses who change directions every 10 seconds, guaranteeing no one gets left behind!
Additionally, the power rating of 1200W for the motor and 900W for ice breaking, helps in enhancing the blending power to a great extent. Speed, power and sharpness are the three words to describe these blades!
Have a group of friends over to chill by the pool? Get out your oster pro 1200 blender 3-in-1 with food processor to stir up 6 glasses of fresh smoothies to enjoy!
And of course, for those movie nights, mix up some yummy salsas to go with the chips. The capacity of 5 cups in the food processor makes it ideal for any sized group. Rest assured, you don’t need to worry about the quality of food that comes out from this powerhouse!
Moreover, it has the smoothie cup that can hold up to 24 ounces of goodies in it. When you’re in a hurry and would rather have a to-go cup, use this handy travel mug by simply attaching it with the unit. For those lazy days when you don’t feel like washing an extra mug, this is pretty handy as well!
BONUS TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Hot liquid: Unlike most blenders, the Oster 1200 can mix up hot substances. All you need to do is ensure that you put it on low speed and don’t fill over the 1 liter level in the jar. Oh, also take the small cap off of the jug to let the heat pass.
- Measuring cup: The tiny cup on top of the jar lid can be used as a 2-ounce measuring device. It’s a handy tool for when you add in syrups or alcohol!
- Sufficient liquid: Always put in enough milk, water, yoghurt or any other liquid agent to get the most out of the smooth blending feature.
- Time: It takes only 60 seconds or less for the mixing to finish in auto. Ergo, when you’re using manual aspects don’t over blend or else the smoothie will become watery!
- LED: A blue flashing light means your machine is geared up. Do not try to use it when that illuminates.
Snippet of Cleaning the Oster Blender Food Processor
Cleaning this versatile machine is a piece of cake!
- Turn the blender off and unplug it. You knew that of course.
- Wipe the unit base with a damp towel.
- All the removable parts are dishwasher safe so just pop them in there!
- If that’s not your thing then hand wash with soapy water.
Pro tip: Instead of following all these, simply put in soapy water inside the pitcher and switch on the blender with high speed to let it self clean. The blades on it are pretty sharp so this is a good way to stay safe and sound!
Never Have a Bland Party Again!
The Oster 1200 Pro Blender is a great match for expensive brands like Vitamax and Blendtec at the fraction of their price. Its superior power to make out-of-the-box delicious smoothies, milkshakes and salsas will leave you with only praises from the guests you serve!
We don’t claim our Oster Pro 1200 Blender reviews to be perfect, so feel free to let us know if we missed anything!