Who doesn’t love a good smoothie for breakfast?
They’re full of nutrients and antioxidants, make you feel great, and just take a minute to whip up.
Their downside? The unholy shriek of your blender, cutting through the peaceful quiet of the morning hours. And the noise followed by complaints and grumbling from your family or housemates.
Although blenders are super functional, they make quite a racket. And if you want the best quiet blender, you’ve come to the right place.
The blenders featured on this list are way quieter than conventional ones and aren’t loud or distracting. But they work just as well as any blender out there and you can use them to make milkshakes, smoothies, purees, and bisques every day!
If that sounds good to you, keep reading because we won’t just stop at a list of quiet blenders. Instead, we’ll talk about their features, functionality, and why we like them.
And there’s more! We answer all your blender-related queries and have included a buying guide to help you choose the blender best for your needs.
So, let’s start your journey to a world with noiseless smoothie bowls!
What Makes the Best Silent Blender?
Perhaps you’re thinking about why you need to be so picky about a blender. After all, it just needs to blend and do so quietly. So what’s the fuss?
In reality, your blender needs to have a few key features to make it worthwhile. Otherwise, the things you make with it won’t turn out perfect. Also, your blender might break down after a few months of use and need replacing.
Here’s what makes the ideal and best most quiet blender.
You might be tempted by the ultra-lightweight blenders, but take it from someone with a few unfortunate experiences–those blenders are flimsy and will die in under a year.
Instead, invest in something a little more durable, preferably one that will last for years and years. This is especially true if you’re looking for a countertop blender.
If you have a blender with blunt and weak blades, your milkshakes and purees won’t be nice and smooth. Blenders should have a strong blade that won’t dull over the years and can blitz anything you throw in it.
We’ve already talked about this–a good blender won’t scream like a banshee and wake your neighbors when you crave a midnight chocolate malted milkshake.
Blenders will make some noise, but they don’t have to be extremely loud and disturbing. In fact, you should be able to use a good blender without annoying someone in the next room.
You know those funny videos on the internet with exploding blenders? Yeah, that usually happens when the lid doesn’t fit right, or because your blender is too small. To prevent leakage from the sides, make sure your blender components all fit well together. And to avoid blender blowups, get one with a larger volume and never fill it more than two-thirds of its capacity.
You may also like: Best Blenders under $200
The Best Quiet Blenders: A Summary
- Top All-Around Quiet Blender: Hamilton Beach the Eclipse Commercial Blender
- Best Luxury Quiet Blender: Vitamix Quiet One On-Counter Blender
- Best Budget Quiet Blender: Tribest PB-250 Personal/Complete Blender and Grinder
Want a quick look at the most popular blenders on this list? This section will show you the TLDR version. For a better idea about how each blender works in comparison to others, check out the detailed reviews below.
- Hamilton Beach always makes the best kitchen appliances and the Eclipse Blender is no different. It is quiet, has sharp, strong blades, and an impressive 100 pre-programmed cycles that allow you to blend almost anything to perfection.
- If you want to stick to classics, this Vitamix 36019 Blender will appeal to you. The powerful motor enables the blades to pulverize harder ingredients like nuts and veggies. Best of all, the 48-ounce jar is perfect for meal prep and cooking for a crowd.
- Trying to save up? Tribest PB-250 Personal/Complete Blender and Grinder may be the best budget quiet blender. It does everything a higher-end model does but is smaller and more affordable. You can even pack it when going on a trip!